|Recess playing volleyball at the Morelia Middle school|
- Train FUNDAP Education department collaborators on the use of technology and online content/applications that will help them serving their partners better. We are currently specifically looking at the Khan Academy, eBooks and Scratch.
- Define a simple low cost technology kit. This will most likely be a laptop, a projector, a screen, and an internet connection. The kit will be deployed in 3 pilot schools.
- Train the teachers on the use of the technology and the online applications.
- Learn and adapt the project with constant support, monitoring and bottom up feedback.
- Define a larger scale deployment kit, based on the learning of this one year project.
Both of our organizations are quite excited about this initiative, and its potential.
We will have a fundraising campaign for this project in the months to come.