Marketing and Fundraising Consultant
TINFA is looking for a Marketing and Fundraising Consultant to partner on a 6-month project. The expected number of hours is up to the consultant, but is assumed to be about one day a week, working remotely, with weekly check ins.
The focus of the consultant work will be to enhance existing and create new outreach and fundraising strategies for TINFA, with the goal of solidifying our donor base, and attracting new prospects to the organization.
The consultant will work directly with the Executive Director, as well as with the board (Seattle), volunteers, and in-country (Guatemala) consultants.
The consultant will define and execute a communications and PR strategy that increases support from individuals, corporations and foundations sources. The consultant will also provide expertise in organizing events, develop and streamline communication plans, develop messaging/promotional materials.
The specific deliverables are :
· Create a fundraising strategy for 2019 to solidify current donor base and outreach to new donors.
· As a results of that strategy, identify 5 specific existing or new events/actions for TINFA to organize/participate into, with specific target goals. (new prospects, new donors or donation amount targets).
· Prepare the materials and lay out the logistics for these events/actions
· Participate in the event(s)
Compensation: $4,200 for 3 months, renewable.
Experience with nonprofit fundraising
Commitment to TINFA’s mission
Experience defining and executing Marketing and Fundraising plans
Experience defining new prospect segments with tangible results in building these segments
Excellent writer with the ability to tell a compelling story
Experience in Graphic design
Goal oriented and flexible
Highly organized and detail-oriented
Demonstrated pro activity, and ability to work independently
The ideal candidate will also:
· Be fluent in Spanish
· Have proficiency with CRM systems.
· Have experience living in rural areas of developing country.
Our Mission: empower teachers to bring 21st century skills to kids in underserved rural areas of the Latin America.
Technology and Information for All - TINFA is a non-profit 501c3 international development nonprofit organization. .
To Apply: Send an email titled “Marketing and Fundraising Consultant” with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.